Our Impact Report explains how we help and how we measure our positive impact on people’s lives.
An Annual Report is a comprehensive report on a TSSS activities throughout the preceding year. Annual reports are intended to give shareholders and other interested people information about the TSSS activities and financial performance. Most jurisdictions require companies to prepare and disclose annual reports, and many require the annual report to be filed at the TSSS registry.
Our impact this yearTrivandrum Social Service Society is making a measurable impact on different communities in Trivandrum and Kanayakumari Districts.
- 217 successful IGPs by Ockhi affected families.
- Completed construction of 72 houses including 25 for affected Ockhi families.
- Supplied 150 sewing machines to 150 ladies who successfully completed tailoring class.
- Model IGPs : 2 Fish processing units, 10 Paper bag units, 3 Catering units.
- 300 SAFP regular beneficiaries.
- Addresses issues of 75 migrant labourers.
- 800+ children were assisted through CHILDLINE.
Our innovations are adopted by government and civil society organisations at the national, state and local levels. Using our field experience, we have helped create appropriate policies and programmes that bring opportunity for the rural poor people. Our work on self-help groups (SHGs), Save A Family, House A Gift,Childline are now mainstream programmes. . The livelihoods we have directly promoted with women and communities. TSSS optimises the resources available to the poor by helping them access funds and build their assets and capabilities so they can earn a decent living.